As a member, you are welcome to freeze or suspend your Artizen Yoga membership. Suspensions require a two-week notice prior to your billing date. If you are going on vacation, traveling for business, or experienced an injury, freezing your membership is an option. Please email your freeze request to email@example.com.
Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation. Per annum, you can only freeze your membership account once for up to a six month period.
Cancellations require a 30-day notice prior to your billing date and will incur a one-time charge of $25. Artizen Yoga makes exceptions for the following circumstances: military leave; pregnancy and medical disability. In these instances, we will waive the 30-day cancellation policy if notified prior to the automatic payment date. If your cancellation request falls within these categories, please provide sufficient documentation to support your request to cancel. For example, a doctor’s note or a copy of your transfer or deployment orders. Please put your request in writing and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto Draft Terms
1) I understand that Artizen Yoga retains the right to auto draft my membership dues on the credit or debit card given at the time of sign up.
2) Should my bank account have insufficient funds to cover the auto draft, I accept that any insufficient funds penalties or fees assessed to my bank account are my responsibility and not that of Artizen Yoga.
3) I understand that if I cancel or replace the credit or debit card that I have on file with Artizen Yoga for auto draft, it is my responsibility to update Artizen Yoga of this change.
4) I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to visit artizenyoga.com and become informed about the policies on auto-pay cancellation and freezing.
5) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card used to secure my membership.
6) I understand that I will be notified if my auto draft fails to authorize. If I do not provide valid credit card information within (7) calendar days of the initial failed to authorize date, my membership will be suspended and will not be reactivated until a new credit or debit card is applied to your account.
7) I understand that my membership will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 30 calendar days late.