As a member, you are welcome to freeze or suspend your ArtiZen Yoga membership. Suspensions require a two-week notice prior to your billing date. If you are going on vacation, traveling for business, or experienced an injury, freezing your membership is an option. Please email your freeze request to email@example.com
Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. Your membership must be active for one month prior to cancellation. Per annum, you can only freeze your membership account once for up to a six month period.
As a member you can cancel your membership at anytime. Cancellations require a 30-day notice prior to your billing date and will incur a one-time charge of $25. ArtiZen Yoga makes exceptions for the following circumstances: military leave; pregnancy; medical disability; moving outside of a studio region. In these instances, we will waive the 30-day cancellation policy if notified prior to the automatic payment date. If your cancellation request falls within these categories, please provide sufficient documentation to support your request to cancel. For example: a doctor’s note, copy of your transfer, or deployment orders contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the cancellation submission process.
Auto Draft Terms
1) I understand that ArtiZen Yoga retains the right to auto draft my membership dues on the credit/debit card given at the time of signing up and should my bank account have insufficient funds to cover the auto draft, 2) I accept that any insufficient funds penalties/fees assessed to my bank account are my responsibility and not that of ArtiZen Yoga. 3) I understand that if I cancel or replace the credit/debit card that I have on file with ArtiZen Yoga for auto draft, it is my responsibility to update ArtiZen Yoga of this change; 4) I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to visit artizenyoga.com and become informed about the policies on auto-pay cancellation and freezing; 5) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card detailed below. 6) I understand that I will be notified if my auto draft fails to authorize and that a $10.00 late fee will apply if I do not provide valid credit card information within (10) calendar days of the initial failed to authorize date; 7) I understand that my membership will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 30 calendar days late.
- Complimentary Guests are not allowed on basic membership plans. However, later this summer we will introduce an advantage plan that will allow one guest per month at no charge.
- Sign the waiver form and information sheet upon arrival
- If you cancel an appointment less than 24 hours before the scheduled time or miss an appointment without sufficient notice you are subject to a fee equal to the cost of the missed appointment. If I have purchased a package of treatments, one of the pre-paid sessions will be used to cover the missed session.
- See our full massage terms and wavier here: Massage Waiver and Terms