It’s been said that America does not have a health care system; it has a disease management industry. Many of us are reaching beyond conventional medicine, either because it has failed us or because we want to take a more active role in promoting and prolonging our own health. The Internet is full of both information and misinformation. It can be hard to know where to start or what to believe.
Join Holistic Health Coach Sarah Mastriani-Levi and Dr. Moshe Dekel as they share their personal journeys and help us understand both the forest and the trees of holistic health. With wisdom and compassion, they will speak to:
• the difference between traditional and conventional medicine – and how the two can work together
• how to listen to your body and understand what it needs
• using food as “medicine”
• health as a lifestyle and a relationship – to food, to exercise, to our bodies, and to others
• how your mind, body, and spirit work together for – or against – your overall health
• the importance of incremental choice and changes
No matter where you are on your journey toward greater health, Moshe and Sarah will raise your wellness consciousness, providing the tools you need to form your own integrative and holistic approach to health.
Sunday, May 31st
4:30 – 6:30 PM
Space is limited. Click here to enroll